Full disclosure: The picture above is me in my 30s about 1985 as a student getting my first of four degrees at SF State U. My DOB is 12/27/1944. I summarize my degrees and 45+ years of experiences below and in more detail on other site web pages.
Jennifer Gopinathadasi Woodward
Summary of My Professional Experiences
in several work areas in which
I became expert or very accomplished
Summary of 45+ years of Computer Programming, Systems Design, Development, Deployment, Documentation, Training:
- A progressives-only political web site site builder (of live & test sites) and a web hosting service site(s) maintainer since early 2014.
– See SevaWebSites.org for live, beta and alpha site examples.
– See my GandhianGreens.org site for an experimental intra- and inter- progressive third-party coalition building project.
– See my CAGreenIDEAS.org (cagi) political education site, extant since 2009, and…
– a 2017 CAGI copy-cat site, GreenPapers.net by the Green Party USA.
- A distance learning web site designer-developer on-contract or as a consultant. See WebLearningTool Research for more information.
- A distance learning web site web hosting provider (live & test sites).
- A distributed distance learning software (a.k.a. web middle-ware) architect and developer since 1994.
– By far my strongest and longest academic and professional interest since I began computer programming . See Education.
- A computer systems analyst, systems designer, and integrated systems developer since 1966. Affiliated with ana Systems, Inc. since 1990.
- A software developer since 1964 with over 45 years in this industry.
See Also: Education.
Instructional Design, Development and Training:
- A technical trainer and instructor of computer subjects including computer programming.
- Provided complete technical and lay-person documentation as well as systems operators and end-user training for some larger systems I designed, programmed, tested and deployed.
- A multimedia web course developer since 1991.
- An infrequent Instructional Designer and Instruction lesson, course & curriculum developer since 1994.
See Also: Education.
Artist; Photography: Still, Film & Videographer; Musician+Singer
- A multimedia content creator including multi-camera studio and on-location television directing, film and tv camera operation, professional sound board operator.
- Architectural, interior & sports B&W and Color still photography.
- Artist including infrequent architectural drafting, renderings, class drawings and simple (not computer) animations,
- Musician: guitar, mandolin
(good enough for bluegrass and then some)
- Band Member providing rhythm and lead guitar in two bands: “Doug Stevens and the Out Band” (many CDs), “Outgrabe” (1+ CD).
- Choral Singer; Solo and Group Folk Singer (3.5 octave range: alto, tenor).