- Web Site Design and Construction:
Preferably of Distance Learning Live, Test &/or Demo (proof of concept) sites.
Since Nov. 8, 2016, progressive web sites only for political parties, candidates and campaigns.
- Instructional Design, Development & Deployment:
Curriculum, Course and Lesson Design
Course and lesson content production and re-purposing of client’s content for distance learning deployment exclusively or triple uses: online (web pages), as eBooks, and in-print (on paper).
- Web-site hosting:
Live and Test sites using my web hosting service provider or yours or one I find and vet for you.
Site installation, configuration, testing & maintenance.
Preferring distance learning course content and distance learning application services.
- Team Building and Management:
Finding, constructing dynamic project teams that provide the best solutions to your distance learning computer systems design, applications selection, distributed services, special programming needs, or on-site/off-site/on-line training needs.
- Distance Learning TEST & Demo Web Site Services Provider:
Development, deployment, maintenance.
DL scaling strategy planning and development: for wired (in brick-and-mortar schools & classrooms) & wireless instruction.
Change-over management to the client’s production server(s), training client’s IT people, and hand-off planning.
- Since 2015: WordPress Progressive Political Multisites:
- Since 2015: Secondarily until liberal-progressive government is restored in the USA: Learning Management Systems planning, installation, configuration, testing and on-going maintenance supervision for progressive low-cost, high-valued educational web site owners.
- Since 2010: OJT of Joomla!, Drupal, WordPress stand-alone and networked site building and initial site(s) management, primarily for progressive political groups.