- MA Instructional Technology (’99)
course work 1989-91. SFSU
- BA/Psychology (’89). SFSU
- BS/Applied-Math (’88). SFSU
- BS Computer Science (’85). SFSU
- 7 years (p.t.) Computer Science graduate study & professional development classes
(bold = current member, other = off-and-on member)
AAAS: American Association for the Advancement of Science.
AAAI: Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence.
ACM: Association of Computing Machinery.
IEEE: Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.
IIS: ITS: Intelligent Tutoring Systems of the Inst. of Intelligent Systems.
LTSC: Learning Technologies Standards Committee of the IEEE.
MFM-AGI: Model Free Methods of Artificial General Intelligence.
Computer Technical Experience Summary
- 45+ years self-taught programmer/analyst, systems design & developer; 15+ years of which as a consultant.
- 7+ years independent software developer.
- 4 years stand-up educator/trainer, technical subjects
- 4 years instructional designer, curriculum developer
- 0.5 years educational/industrial video producer-director
- 1 year project management
- 1 year technical writing
- 2-4 years part-time still, film, tv amateur and semi-pro photgraphy.
- 20+ years very part-time pro-level performance audio setup, ‘strike’ (tear-down), and ‘sound board’ monitoring during performances.