On this site you will find my resume summaries of several kinds and my several types of past traditional complete resumes in three primary or major professional work areas.
You can (or might again soon be able to) download the summary and topical resumes in TXT, RTF, DOC, and PDF file formats.
My resumes’ major topical areas of expertise are several:
(Named resumes for topical areas listed in bold below are available for download in the file formats listed just above.)
- a combined (all topics) resume (computer programming, systems design, development, testing, deployment, documentation development and client system administrators and end-user training.
- Instructional design & development, curricula design & development (with SME guidance); multimedia materials design, development & production (given SME requirements, specifications and suitable examples).
- Distance Learning content-delivery web sites design & development, deployment & testing.
- Progressive political web site prototype development using 1-2 of the 3-4 most popular and powerful Content Management Systems (CMSes): WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, CiviCRM. Preferably such sites would be used by USA progressive political parties and candidates in general. But more preferably they would be used by USA Green Party national, state and local political organizations and party candidates’ campaign organizations in the form of both test/demo web sites I provide, prospective clients ‘adopt’ and help refine to meet their requirements, and which after suitable site release-candidate pilot project testing the clients separately install on their web hosted web sites which I may help the client’s web masters/maestras setup and maintain as the client’s requirements agreement require.
- CMS web site design, development and deployment (WordPress, WordPress Multisites, Joomla3, Drupal7, CiviCRM5)
- Traditional “structured” programming languages: Objective-C, C++, Pascal, Fortran 4, COBOL, RPG, PERL.
- Applications: General business and ‘simpler’ scientific solo+team computer applications development, maintenance, as well as larger systems design, programming (multiple languages), unit and systems testing, deployment, documentation preparation and end-user staff training.
- Hardware: Computer hardware systems building, OS and applications installation, and systems administration.
- Technical team building & training,
- Project planning and worker supervision.
- Audio-visual materials production,
- Architectural & Engineering Drafting.
Architectural & Interior semi-pro photography.
- Television (NTSC) and Film (16mm) photography.
Television 3 camera directing.
Analog & digital hobby photography.
Submitting Work Requests:
- You may also submit to me on this web site a Contact Us form, also called an RFI: Request For Information form, containing such information as your project’s rough time duration and costs estimate or an acceptable range or time and costs. Or you can submit a more accurate estimate request and your draft or final work proposal or your RFP such as your organization uses to start or resume it’s bidding process.
- If not provided by the client initially or in project pre-planning, project requirements and specifications (including use-cases and UML) will be required before actual production of other client project work products begins.
With most contact types and work proposals you submit you may also attach a document containing more information you have prepared about your project and the details, including those in 1+ of the general categories listed above, for which you require from me an estimate for the work you request to be done.